I didn’t get to talk about every album that made my best of 2016 list before the year ended. But that’s okay I can talk about those albums whenever I want to. However, I feel like it would be a disservice to you guys if I didn’t at least let you know what some of those albums were. So here’s a list of 14 albums that came out in 2016 that I loved and think you should definitely check out if you haven’t already.
- Blank Face LP – ScHoolboy Q
- We got it from Here…Thank You 4 Your service – A Tribe Called Quest
- Coloring Book – Chance The Rapper
- Treehouse – I See Stars
- Mothership – Dance Gavin Dance
- Lemonade – Beyonce
- Big Baby D.R.A.M. – D.R.A.M.
- Starboy – The Weeknd
- Always Strive And Prosper – A$AP Ferg
- Cozy Tapes Vol. 1 – A$AP Mob
- 4 Your Eyez Only – J.Cole
- 24K Magic – Bruno Mars
- Do What Thou Wilt – Ab-Soul
- ANTI – Rihanna
There you have it. Some of these you probably agree with, some you may vehemently disagree with, and some you may have never heard of. I implore you to check thses projects out and see if you can figure out why I think that they are the best of 2016…you know since I’m not explaining it this time..
Also I’m gonna start taking album suggestions again so if there’s a project that you want my take on go ahead and comment with the name of it and the artist and I’ll get to listening to it!
There’s Some Flava For Your Ear